Call for Papers
The International Conference on Welding, Joining and Additive Manufacturing is organized by AEAI the Association of Engineers, Architects and Graduates in Technological Sciences in Israel. The conference is a gathering of researchers and engineers from Israel and around the world, representing Academy and Industry. Those bring the various points of view and are interested in engineering challenges, technological innovations and developments in this evolving field.
The conference will focus on printing technology on the raw materials of metals, aspects of construction and printing methods, calculation methods and process support, and more. The importance of this manufacturing technology is based on the ability to create complex geometries combined with graded material properties that can not be produced by other manufacturing technologies.
In addition, there will be an extensive Technology exhibition in the field and poster display.
- Additive technology (New technologies, Powder bed, Powder deposition, Wire application etc..)
- Application success stories
- 3D printing applications
- New materials
- materials for additive manufacturing
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Manufacturing & Simulation tools and methods
- Complementary technologies for additive manufacturing
- Processes optimization
- Mechanical and metallurgical properties
- Joining processes
- Quality and Qualification of additive parts and structure
- Automation of additive manufacturing
- Failure analysis of AM
- Post processes
- Nondestructive testing and quality control
- Metallurgical approaches and printed materials engineering
- Other relevant fields
Submission of abstracts and articles: Proposals for lectures may be submitted to the Engineers and Architects Association by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as an article of up to one page in Hebrew or English no later than July 1, 2019. The proposals for lectures should be original, Must be submitted in a Word file only,
Include the name of the lecture + the name of the lecturer including the degree, Font size 12, Times New Roman font, normal margins: Top: 2.54 Bottom: 2.54 Left: Right 3.18: 3.18.
Notice of acceptance / rejection of the lectures will be sent to the bidders until August 1, 2019.